The Cape Town French School welcomes students of all nationalities from 2 to 18 years old, in a warm and modern environment and staffed with a high quality team.
It offers, inter alia:
- Bilingual education – in French (70%) and English (30%)
- An education of excellence, with dedicated teachers and collaborators.
- An internationally recognized qualification, giving access to the best schools and universities in the world
- The largest school network in the world, with a unique programme offered in 522 schools in 139 countries
- A multicultural environment, with students of more than 30 nationalities
- Continuous schooling, from 2 to 18 years of age, in a mixed and secular environment
- A wide choice of extra-curricular activities and creative holiday programmes
- Two campuses located in the city centre: a primary school in Sea Point and a secondary school in Gardens
- Our school participates in the eco-school program for sustainable development